I Kant Rite

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Title

"I'm the Prize."

Dating is a royal pain. The uncertainty of how things are going, what will happen this time and will there be another date? Of course this is not helped by the fact I am a major analyzer. Must be those are the brain cells I have killed yet. I have to remind myself of "I'm the Prize." Otherwise, I think this whole thing will drive me crazy. Short trip, I know. lol Recently I thought maybe arranged marriages aren't such a bad idea. lol OMG can you imagine? Yeah I guess that would suck worse. I'd rather be alone that have to live with someone the rest of my life that I have absolutely NO interest in. A roommate for life without feelings? Ew. I would end up hating that person - get out of my way!! lol

Four days until the big wedding! yahoo!!!

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home