I Kant Rite

Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's A Classy Class

Today Cal Ripken, Jr. and Tony Gwynn will be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY. I don't know a lot about them but I think overall most people know that these two players were great for their sport. Two standup guys who loved the game, played it to the best of their ability without supplements to boost their muscle, and seemed to be genuine human beings. I hope their will be more like them who can some how climb through the muck the loser players have stirred up and show pro players can still be role models. I fear what my kids will see, but I hope young players like David Wright and Ryan Howard can lead a new era.



That's all I really have today. I need to finish my coffee so that while I read the paper, the caffeine kicks in then I'll head to the park to do get in my rollerblade and walk session for the day.

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home