I Kant Rite

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Frustration

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Tension breaker; had to be done. (Francis "Chainsaw" Gremp, "Summer School" starring Mark Harmon, Kirstie Alley, Courtney Thorne-Smith, 1987). Holy crap - 1987?!?! 20 years ago - I was freakin' 11!!!!!!!!!

Another frustrating day at work. I am still happy to have the new position as Controller. I am not surprised that I ended up an accountant, but not having all the schooling for it can take a toll on my brain! I mean I know Jason, the CPA who has been helping us out in the transition, said it's all about having experience but come on I can't imagine that taking one bookkeeping class would be useless. I don't know - maybe it's just the mood I have been in. I am still trying to get my sleep pattern back on track. I slept like a rock last night after that walk, eating a banana before bed, and of course the Tylenol PM. Tonight will be a repeat of that remedy.

I can't believe it's the end of August and the Fair is in session. I spent much of my summer in car. lol People aren't kidding when they say as you get older, time goes by quicker. JC slow down! But that's why you have to enjoy every minute of it. No time to spend on things that piss you off or make you unhappy including people. Again why tolerate those things that just bring on frustration? The trade off has to be worth it. Like my job, I may be frustrated but I love my company, I make good money, and I do enjoy the job itself. I just wish I had all the answers. Who doesn't?! Story of everyone's life, right? So I am preaching to the choir...well I doubt enough people read this blog to make up a choir. lol

Anywho, time to start planning and working on tonight's coma.

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home