I Kant Rite

Monday, August 27, 2007

Back to the Park

Since I started feeling better, I figured I'd head to the parkway. My energy level was in the tank today since I had a bout of insomnia last night. I went from falling asleep anywhere between 7:30 and 10:30 last week (granted I would also wake up for an hour during the night), to not being able to get to sleep until 1am last night! I was beat today, and concentration was nowhere to be found. And my Tylenol PM had expired to boot! Anyway, I figured a walk in the park would help my energy and accelerate my road to recovery from the random, mystery virus. It was beautiful today. I think it was about mid-70s and sunny. After my 2.5 mile walk, I hit Wegman's for some veggies, fruit (bananas help me sleep!), and of course, more Tylenol PM!! I will be hitting the pharmacia tonight!! I am not a fan of doing that but my head still aches and I need to sleep through the night. Hopefully by the weekend I'll feel good enough to get back to rollerblading. I miss my blades!! I need to start working out harder because soccer starts in less than a month! I can't wait - the competition, the exercise and sweat, the fun! We aren't the best out there, but my team is so much fun and an awesome workout! Softball doesn't quite have the same affect.

I also had some more deep thoughts while at the parkway, but once again I get in front of my computer and I can't remember a single one. See it's the pressure to write, it erases my brain, hence the title of my blog. ha ha

Well I just finished downloading and uploading pics from my camera from various events this summer. My myspace photo section is chock full now! And it's time for bed. The Mets are losing to the stupid Phillies 9-2 so no sense in torturing myself with this game. G'night please!

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home