I Kant Rite

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Now I Need a Nap

Well my first experience at the gym was traumatizing. I tripped going in the door, I dropped my keys and made a scene. Then I almost fell off the treadmill with a water bottle in my hands and I looked like a total clutz.

Actually that is all a lie. lol It was fine. I am actually not in as bad of shape as I originally thought. Must be all that rollerblading and walking at the parkway this summer helped. I fired up the trusty Nano and hit the treadmill. I walked a mile, ran two miles at about 6-6.5 mph, then walked another half a mile. Burn calories, burn!!! I didn't attempt any lifting today, so I think I'll give that a shot tomorrow.

It's a little chilly and gray out. It's time to hit the showers then measure the couch. Nap time!

Leg up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home