I Kant Rite

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It takes time

Theory: after a break up, it takes half the amount of time you were with that person to get over him/her. OMG I still have three years to go, or if you are counting in months, 15 months have passed so far and that hasn't done the trick; so there are 86 months to go. But if you listen to this theory, that's four years total! Good Lord that is a whole stint in college. That's twice as long as it took to get my Master's! I bring this up because it was mentioned on Sex and The City last night, and I had recently heard this theory elsewhere. It is an interesting idea. Well at least I know I'm normal...I think. I guess that is debatable but for a completely different reason! ha ha But I digress...

Now on to a more pressing topic. American Idol! I am watching tonight's results show. I love Jordin - spunky, a good singer, and tall! She looks like she could seriously hurt somebody. I think the final two will be Jordin and Melinda, and at this point I really don't know who will come out the victor. I have been a Melinda believer for a long time but Jordin has really gained some major ground. This is terrible - the last four, I like them all. Can't they all stay?? Dammit. We are about to hear who is going home....well it's not Jordin. Sit down down, sista!

I have never been a big fan of Barry Gibb. I don't like his voice nor am I crazy about his music. Yuck. I guess I can fast forward through this...which I just did but now I am caught up. Rats. Well there isn't that much time left anyway.

Melinda just slid home safely. Lakisha and Blake are left standing; my guess is Blake. OMG Simon just guessed Lakisha is heading home - huh. I thought he would've guessed Blake. Yep it's Lakisha.

Speaking of finalists going home, I'm going to see Chris Daughtry in a few weeks!! Then he'll be at SPAC opening for Staind and Nickelback in July!!! OMG freakin' fantastic. Tickets go on sale Saturday! Wahoo!! What a way to cap my vacation. Love it!

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home