I Kant Rite

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Aces and Boos

Aces for me, boos for American Idol.

I got my Week 2 paper back today, which is the third part of my final project. I got a 100!!! I am excited yet wonder how hard they are grading. I consider myself to be fairly intelligent, spacey at times, but overall the wheels work pretty well up there. Well three out of seven parts of the project are done and so far I am sporting a 98. Unreal. Nine weeks, five days left.

I really can't take American Idol seriously with Sanjaya still in the running. Tonight there were nine contestants on the stage waiting to hear who would be booted: Melinda, Lakisha, Jordin, Phil, Gina, Haley, Blake, Chris, and the kid who should've been voted off weeks ago...if not months. They are all pretty good overall, and some are down right amazing and yet Sanjaya stays while Gina, much improved over the past few weeks, has to go home. I don't know what else to say. It's a joke and the show will totally lose credibility the longer he's on the show. I know it seems silly to get so upset over a show, but I invest my time into this so I hate the fact somebody else is screwing around and voting for someone they couldn't care less about just because it's fun to piss people off. I hate those people. Yes, HATE.

Well my computer needs another night of charging. Five days until Opening Day!!!!!!!!

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home