I Kant Rite

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Square Peg, Round Hole

It's hard to make it fit, if at all. That's pretty much how I see it. And that saying opposites attract? That may be so but I always add "but it doesn't last." If you have more similarities and things in common than you do differences, those things that don't necessarily line up can be countered. Well at least that is my current theory.

I had a nice day though. It was a gorgeous, sunny mid to upper 70 degree day. I slept in like a bum but I had originally woken up at 6:15 so my mind took off for about an hour. I finally got it all my thoughts to subside and managed to fall back to sleep for a couple of hours. I watched the last 20 minutes or so of "Bridget Jones's Diary." Love that movie! I should really think about purchasing it. Anyway, I got ready including digging out a short sleeve shirt and khaki shorts! I chucked all my old flip flops so I had to go with my mock Tivas, which I wasn't thrilled about but they would have to do. I headed to Tully to see Mom and G'ma Millis, had lunch and did a load of laundry. We sat on the porch to chat and enjoy the sun. Then I headed to Otisco to see G'ma Russell who has been home just since Friday from the nursing home. Things could be better so hopefully they will get better soon. After that I headed north to drop off and hang up my wet laundry before I headed to Target! Yahoo! I had to grab a few things and it was still too nice to be inside. Granted I was inside a store but at least I was out driving around with my sun roof open...although I was just causing more pollution on Earth Day, no less! Well I grabbed a few things including a frozen, stuffed crust pizza! I was getting hungry, and I thought that would be a quick, easy dinner before I settle down to watch "The Sopranos" later. So as I was checking out what goes great with pizza? Beer! I headed next door to Price Chopper for some MILLER LITE! and more wheat pasta and diced tomatoes. This week I am going to try to start the Sonoma Diet for my quest to get below 150 and then some. I want to lose 13 pounds. But for tonight, it's pizza with lots of cheese and beer. Oink and cheers!

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home