I Kant Rite

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Satellite and AI

The two items in the title are not related but just the topics I'm tapping into this evening.

I love my satellite radio! I think Ethel is my favorite station. There is usually something on that I have never heard before. Hence the reason for having satellite to begin with; however I have forgotten about the comedy stations. I need to start visiting those more often.

I am watching American Idol and this evening it's Idol Gives Back night. I just saw a couple of representatives from Exxon Mobil. Ryan said they have been helpful...um unless they handed over at least 5% of their profit last year, they haven't done enough. Rat bastards.

The show has been pretty funny. As soon as I saw Kyle Glass and Jack Black in the audience I started cracking up. Good thing he's funny - his rough look...yikes! ha ha Although that's not so bad.

I'll be back - Kelly Clarkson is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Kelly Clarkson and Jeff Beck. That was ridiculous. I just rewound it to watch again! That was freakin' fantastic. But even though she sounds great, Kelly didn't look so hot. What is up with the moo moo? She preggers? Try singin' like that Sanjaya! That poor kid. So many jokes about him tonight and he has a pretty good sense of humor about the whole thing. Maybe is just clueless. Who knows.

This not shaping up well at all. Ryan said something about the biggest surprise in the history of AI. Okay I do not agree with that. Biggest surprise this season? Probably. History of the show? No way. Nothing can be more shocking than when our beloved Chris Daughtry was voted off last year. Let's put this in perspective Ryan! Anyway, since Melinda, Blake, and Lakisha are safe, three that would be possible shockers, that leaves Jordin as the last possibility. It is only Jordin and Chris left; if he goes, no big shock so it must be Jordin.

Nope. Nobody goes home this week but two go next week. I had a brief thought that the shock would be nobody goes home. That was going to suck to send somebody home on a night of asking people to give for a good cause then put a damper on the evening by sending a contestant home. Damper on the evening - like it hasn't been depressing enough. Oy.

Now AI is over, and I should do some school work. However, I don't think I'll be able to concentrate. It has been one of those evenings in which has been one thing after another. My phone has been crapping out on me, and I got so fed up at one point I drove to the mall to get a new one. Then when I got there I happen to be on the phone with Donna and she said get one like mine. And I realized my old phone was still in really good shape. I should just activate that one! I have only had this one for a year, so I don't want to spend any more money on a new stupid phone! Argh! I won't have a camera any more but oh well. As long as I have text messaging I'm happy.

The Mets lost today to the stupid Rockies. Man what a long season. I'm worried about where they sit in the standings (sit, standings, what the...) and there is a LONG way to do. I wonder who the Bills will pick up in the draft this weekend? I wonder where my cousin Jamarcus Russell will end up. ha ha

Well I think I may head to bed. I'm drained. Good night all!

Leg up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home