I Kant Rite

Sunday, April 15, 2007

It's tax day!

It is now almost 12:30 am on April 15, 2007 - have you mailed your taxes? Who cares? Well the government does but I'm all set with mine so I don't.

I'm tired of always trying to do the right thing and the minute I step off that line and show and react to some anger or frustration, it bites me in the ass. I AM NOT PERFECT! I have grown up a lot and realized some things about myself and how I used to be. Sure I still have insecurities and my self-confidence still isn't up to par but it's better than it used to be. And my reactions to things are better (I think school has taught to think better although now I think I over analyze things - rats no happy medium ha ha). "Pick your battles." But dammit some things I shouldn't have to stop doing like getting upset if something someone says bothers me. To do that I'd have to have NO feelings at all and basically be a robot. And for those of you that know me, I have a TON of feelings...I'm too sensitive I know. I try to see things from other people's perspective and why the hell shouldn't I get the same in return?!?! And how is it if I feel something is being said to me in a negative tone, it's my fault for taking it wrong and then that person is upset with me for taking it wrong. Yeah really makes a lot of freakin' sense. I am losing either way. If you focus on the few times that I am negative, you're missing out on the positive and good things about me. And if that's the case I don't think you really want to hang with me to begin with. I feel like throwing out every swear word I can possible think of right now but I'll refrain because this is a family blog. ha ha no it's not but I'll refrain from swearing. Oh but I said ass and dammit earlier - shit! God if it wasn't so late and being dog tired, I'd go run about 100 miles to release this frustration.

Actually just typing this has helped and watching SNL. It's not even really that funny so far but just seeing Samberg in a thick mustache cracks me up. Although they did just do a skit about mustache rides with Alec Baldwin who is not even hosting (does he live in that studio?? lol). OMG next week Bjork is the musical guess. That should be interesting. OMG SOFA KING!! LOL I love it!

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home