I Kant Rite

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Make him stop!

There have been times in my life in which I just get so irritated then mad at the fact the men think they run this freakin' world and they dominate so many facets of life. They still have the upper hand but women are closing the gap - slowly but surely. So one day I was thinking I can't believe that there are still battery issues - who the hell do these men think they are? OMG I get more worked up when I think about that. And I can't bring myself to even think about placing any smidge of blame on the women. I can't pass judgment because I can NOT imagine how she must feel, how insecure she must be, how low her self-esteem is, how broken her spirit is, how scared she is, and how brainwashed she must be by a worthless piece of shit that even though he causes her immense physical and emotional pain, she keeps going back and wants to be by his side. I always picture myself retaliating in a most violent manner if any guy attempted to push me around. I know I am pretty sensitive and I let things go, more so than ever, so people may think I let people take advantage of me or I don't stand up for myself, blah blah blah. However, I am more than willing to look out for other people especially those may not be that popular. I feel like I have always been an underdog and often root for the underdog. But men beating on women brings me to a whole new level.

It's odd that I had this thought recently. I found out today that the son of a bitch who lives above me is the exact kind of man I HATE. On a few occasions it has been rather loud upstairs in the apartment above me. One night I woke up to a bed creeking rhythmically, which was fine. Good for them! But then there was some heavy walking followed by the sound of the shower then a little bit of running. This occurred approximately 3am to 4am on Friday morning when I had to get up and go to work. On another occassion I heard more running around at 3am and it sounded like chasing then a girl sobbing. I was a bit concerned but nothing sounded too bad. I was pissed as I had a hard time falling asleep that night to begin with then I couldn't go back to sleep after that disturbance. So tonight I get home and one of my neighbors, whom I recognized as she briefly worked security in my building, and I started chatting. I think we had about one complete exchange of "hello, nice to meet you" and she asked if I had any problems with noise yet from upstairs. I was a little taken aback b/c I thought oh shit what did I just move into? She said there have been problems with him being loud, fighting with his girlfriend including one incident where he was going to throw her over the railing from the second to first floor, and the cops have been involved. She encouraged me to complain to the office and even call the emergency number to complain. There are 15 apartments in my building, mostly occupied by women (I think there are only 3 men here), so as scary as the situation could seem, I feel comfortable with my other neighbors. "Strength in numbers!" I don't even know what this guy looks like - even if he is a big bully or what. But regardless, as worked up as I get over men beating on women, I know I am not strong enough physically to kick a guys ass...not even with every drop adrenaline my body can muster. I would like to take a bat and play a little T-ball!!

One of the friendly and informative neighbors I chatted with this evening said she saw the girlfriend recently and she had numerous bruises all over her arms. I wonder what he thinks when he sees those bruises. A sense of accomplishment and domination? My God that makes me so angry! My feelings and thoughts aren't doing much good - they aren't affecting anybody. But this may be a topic I look more into in the near future.

Leg up!!! Right into that bastards nuts!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That guy probably isn't even a bully - he's the one with no personality and lack of security. He needs to beat women to feel secure.
    He deserves to burn in hell, only after his 'girlfriend' throws him off the balcony.

     
  • At 7:38 PM , Blogger Kathie said...

    Good point. I wonder how secure he feels behind bars.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home