I Kant Rite

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Season 6

American Idol is back!

Since I had to finish a paper, I couldn't join any other fans for the Season 6 premier. So at 9:45pm, after I turned in my stupid paper, I pulled on the recorded list on my DVR and jumped into it! I love this show, but I am getting a little tired of the formula. Most of the singers right now suck, and that is begin nice, the rejected swear and/or cry at the camera after they leave the audition room, Simon is rude, the judges laugh at many of the contestants (if you can even call them that), etc. etc. Maybe today was just bad because the auditions were in Minneapolis, where I assume celebrities are generated once in a blue moon (who knew Prince was from Minneapolis?!). There were only 17 singers sent through and the ones we actually got to see weren't that spectacular. The person that stood out the most tonight was Sarah Krueger. We'll see how she fares. Tomorrow night is Seattle - looks twice as odd.

I also watched "24" for the first time Sunday night. I loved it as I expected I would. I haven't heard anyone who doesn't! I had to record part 2 yesterday, so that lies in wait for me! Oh so much to watch yet school tugs at my time constantly. June 11th can't get here fast enough! But I digress...

What the heck is with infomercials? Well I mean why are the people on them so stupid and dramatic? They are really stupid! Oh wow how does this work? That's amazing! It's a hair dryer, Einstein. Relax.

For those keeping track, I had a couple beers tonight.

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home