I Kant Rite

Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009

I can't believe it's 2009. Being that the number "9" is my favorite number, I am hoping this will be a great and promising year. Of course, I usually start the new year with an optimistic attitude, and by the end I tend to want it over with...but not always.

The end of 2008 was fun. I had a great Christmas with the family, and I spent the last day of '08 with my sister and friends in Rehoboth Beach. The old and new years came and went with a three-day celebration. I could've stayed another day, but I needed to pull myself away to get some sleep. That was a long 6-hour drive home....and totally worth it.

This year will bring some fun travel experiences. In a couple weeks I'll be in Florida for a few days to visit Dad. If I don't get snowed in or stranded in Philly for my layover, it'll be great to get out of this snow and freezing temperature infested city. It'll be nice to go running outside without three layers of clothing! Then in May I'll be heading to the Dominican Republic! Yahoo!!!! Got the reservation, got the passport - I am ready! I hope I love it so much I don't want to come back. Fortunately when I do come back, it'll be spring and I don't have to trudge home in inches or feet of snow.

I am also giving NY one more year to prove its worth to me. And I'll leave it at that.

But who knows what will happen this year - the anticipation and mystery of what is to come is very exciting! Leg up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home