I Kant Rite

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I feel better already

It's January 3rd and I am feeling better this year already.

I think it must have been the holidays. Weird. I used to absolutely love Christmas time. Now it just seemed to be an irritation in my normal daily life. Tonight I have soccer so I am definitely looking forward to going to something back to normal and to a good workout. I feel like a weight has been lifted and I feel a little more cheerful these days. Plus it has been sunny all day! So strange for this time of year but then again it is only 11 degrees today. But I digres...

Overall Christmas was nice though...busy but nice to see the family. I did receive nice, thoughtful gifts, too...not that I need anything. New Year's Eve was low key - the way I like it. Played some Guitar Hero and other Wii games, had a few beverages, and ate snacks and an awesome dinner. A college friend called to wish me a happy new year, so we discussed going to our 10 YEAR REUNION!! Ugh. I can't believe that but it was inevitable that time would come. It'll only get worse. ha ha

The year is starting out busy yet fun as usual. Tomorrow Jeremy and I are going to see Transiberian Orchestra, then heading to the Civic Center Saturday night to see Brian Regan! Yahoo! Always a good time. I think Sunday I'll need a nap.

So here I go moving onward and upward. I don't believe in resolutions, just in ways to improve my life. I will go to the gym more (I know it'll be busier this time of year but I'll have to manage), get back to a better diet, read more, and try to get to work on time. Oh who am I kidding that last one won't happen. Man I hate mornings. And I'll try not to worry so much about what other people think, since it gives me ulcers. I got better at that once but it seems to have reared its ugly head a little more recently. It's a self-confidence issue - I know. Stupid 0ver-analytic brain! ha ha

Here's to a prosperous and optimistic 2008!

Leg up!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM , Blogger Toastie said...

    Ahoy hoy Kath. Toast here and saying hey!! hey.

    You'll have to keep me in the loop of when you're going to in Virginia and such. Hope the holidays treated you well and take 'er easy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home