I Kant Rite

Monday, November 10, 2008

Help From my Friends

Thank God for friends.

It's about the only thing that gets me through crappy days, work gripes, and emotional situations, especially those including boys. And some how when a bad day rears its ugly head, just by chance friends come along and send you a cute pic of her and her daughter and another pays you a compliment out of the blue. And those are on top of the other friends who know the situation at hand and tell you they are in your corner. On another day, those momentos of friendship would be appreciated anyway, but on a dreary Monday with a down heart, it means that much more and shows there are more things and people out there that make me smile than the one thing that is making me sad today. So then I tell myself to hitch up the skirt, Sally!

Friends are also the reason I look forward to New Year's this year. I'll be heading to Rehoboth Beach, DE to celebrate with some of the Virginia friends including the sister, and may think about taking some of the NY friends with me. That would be a great way to start off the new year! Ah good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home