I Kant Rite

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Things that have irritated me in the last week...

I can only think of two things at the moment but they are pretty prominant.

1. Last Wednesday after Jeremy's birthday dinner, he wanted to go see Hancock. Okay I'll give it a shot. I had seen previews and trailers that made it look pretty interesting. And Will Smith is pretty funny. I left the theater in a bad mood. I did laugh a few times and actually Smith was a little charming as a grouchy super hero. But most of the time I was just irritated and frustrated. I couldn't understand where some ideas were coming from and the reasoning behind it. It just wasn't like the comic book super hero movies that I absolutely love. Hulk wasn't even a favorite but it was much better than Hancock.

2. Brett - give it a rest!!!!!!!!!!! I would think I'd be more understanding of an athlete having a hard time letting go of a sport. I didn't want to end my softball career but I really didn't have a choice. So I should say keep at it Favre if your body and talent are still there. But that's not my mentality. I lose patience with this back and forth crap. If you're going to keep playing, try a different avenue. At least go play Arena Ball in Philly - Favre and Bon Jovi in one arena?! Now THAT is a concept I can handle.

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home