I Kant Rite

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Um, Merry Christmas?

I am totally going through the motions this year. Last night, I was sitting in church not really feeling like I wanted to be or belonged there. Then I wanted to go home and sleep in my own bed. I am tired of the two-day Christmas shuffle, and I really didn't have much Christmas spirit this year. Of course my recent consistent grumpiness isn't helping. I wish something would snap me out of it. I have no idea what has brought it on. A step back and good look at my life shows me how great it is. Then why am I so stinkin' irritable?! Ugh not understanding makes me frustrated and adds to me wanting to beat the crap out of something. Maybe I just need to get some exercise and relax - life seems to have been hectic lately....work, social life, health concerns, the fact it is constantly 80 degrees in my apartment despite the fact the thermostat is turned way down to 50! It's mid-August in here and I have a window opened a couple inches all day and night. It's ridiculous. I guess a flurry of phone calls to the main office is needed. What a pain in the ass. But I guess it could be worse. I feel bad for the cats. They are freakin' shedding and it's late December! They are all messed up.

Well here's hoping 2008 tells me to cut the shit!

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home