I Kant Rite

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm Getting Old

I think that is the problem. I was watching the American Music Awards the other night, and just shook my head at the disgusting displays on stage, namely The Pussycat Dolls. Seriously what a bunch of tramps. I am sick to my stomach thinking about what the AMA's will look like when I have kids old enough to want to watch awards shows that appeal to teenagers. It's un-freakin'-real!! Then the girls dancing on stage during Jay Z's then Snoop's performances?! OMG I don't get it. Well I do - they all suck so they have to distract the audience/viewers with T&A and keep people interested and coming back for more.

Today was Thanksgiving - what an awesome day! It was sunny and warm enough to play outside with the kids after dinner, and Paul was with me all day and got to meet the rest of Dad's side of the family. Things went very well and I think he gets a thumbs up from the fam! We ate a ton of food as always - that goes hand in hand with the holiday so I didn't even attempt to restrain myself!

Next is Christmas. I am not one for shopping too early for gifts, but I did look through a couple of flyers this evening and got a couple of ideas. Maybe I'll actually get my shopping done early this year! Ha ha yeah right!!

I did break my own rule of not buying anything for myself after November 1st. I bought the Chris Daughtry CD yesterday! Donna and Jaime both got it and rave about how good it is. I couldn't wait another day to get it let alone a few weeks! P-Diddy and I hit Walmart yesterday where the CD with two bonus tracks was being sold. It is a great cd but I must admit many songs sound similar, so until I listen to it about 5 times in a row, I probably couldn't tell you which song is "Crashed" and which one is "Home". I enjoy it nonetheless.

Well I am off to sleep. I haven't done any school work this week so I must get up early tomorrow...on my day off from work...to get some work done before ice skating, dinner and the Crunch game!

Leg up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home