I Kant Rite

Monday, September 25, 2006

Hochuli Hochuli for Christmas

My favorite football ref is working tonight in the Superdome! I need more penalties!!! He's only 26 years older than I am....hmmm okay maybe that is a little too old. Well anyway he is good at his job so I wish I could see him more in games that I watch.

I found Ed Hochuli on wikipedia.com, and it stated he was mentioned in a Letterman top ten list. These are hysterical:

Top Ten Signs You've Been Watching Too Much Football

10. When you cut yourself shaving, you bleed nacho cheese

9. Your medical alert bracelet reads, "In case of emergency, tape Sunday's pre-game show"

8. Your "girlfriend": a football in a wig

7. In every situation you ask yourself, "What would NFL referee Ed Hochuli do?"

6. Hands are starting to smell like soap and leather (Sorry, that's a sign you've been washing too many footballs)

5. You call everyone "Tebucky"

4. On your driver's license, your age is listed as "XXXIV"

3. You can actually name a player on the New England Patriots

2. During sex you accidentally call out Jerry Glanville's name

1. Eaten so many chips, your ass was named site of Super Bowl XXXVIII

Jerry Glanville?!?! LOL I love it.

I don't really want Hochuli for Christmas. I was just thinking of the date today and it's only three months until Christmas. I am actually going to miss buying gifts for a guy this year. I will have to allocate that gift giving amongst my family and friends - I'm sure they'll like that!! And I can't forget about myself. I should start making my list:

Stereo system with surround sound and DVD player - probable
Mets to win the World Series - possible
The perfect man - non-existent

LOL I love how those three items came out in realistic to fantasy order.

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home