I Kant Rite

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

There is no title because well I have no goddamn clue.

Technology is driving me crazy . And that's only because I am not familiar with the issues that I have had to deal with lately. I have a new position as controller but now I also have to tend to our IT issues from computer to telephone system problems. It's enough to turn my hair different colors and not in an attractive way. Red would be nice but I am not that lucky. And now for some g-d reason I can't enough type a "title" in the space above. WTF! I don't know - I must be going through these difficult times for a reason. I know it will all work out - it's not the end of the world. It's a learning experience that's sure!

So I am still waiting for my diploma. I submitted my stupid application and $60 fee. They said it takes 30 business days. JC that's like 2 months in business time. Watch 30 days go by then have them call me and say I forgot to pay for something or find a gliche somewhere. Ugh - that seems to be the norm these days. But hey, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger...or something stupid like that.

Speaking of which, I have experienced another break up. This one was WAY different. I knew there was nothing there; I gave it a shot...a few times (it's hard for me to give up until I am 100% it's not the right situation for me) but it just didn't work. I feel bad because it wasn't exactly mutual but there is no sense in leading him on when I have doubts all over the board. So I am on relationship haitus. I am done with school but life is just as busy if not more so. It's bizarre - I haven't been home much since finishing school. I think because I had to be home so much to do school work, I hate being here alone watching tv when I have a number of friends and family I could be hanging out with. I have winters to hang out at home. I don't think the cats appreciate it too much; Madison keeps her distance but too damn bad. Life is too short to stay inside.

I love going to the beach. I went down for a few days a couples weeks ago. I came home on a Monday and went back the following Friday. I got home Sunday afternoon, got in a car with Jaime and Dan to go to the Daughtry/Staind/Nickelback concert in Saratoga - slept just about all the way there and all the way home. Great freakin' show though! Nickelback rocks and Chad K. is hysterical! Good times.

I thought once I was done with school I could get caught up with books and movies. That is not the case so far. The last few weeks have been a blur but that may be because of work. I would love to see "Transformers" - I didn't have any as a kid but always wanted some. I was an equal opportunity toy-player. I had girl toys like Barbies and CPK's but I also had some match box cars as well. I was open-minded even as a kid without any influence from others. ha ha

Well I am off to bed soon I think. The All-Star game is almost over. I would love to see the NL pull this one out but I don't have that much confidence in them when down by only one for there are two outs in the bottom of the 9th. Oh well I guess the Mets just won't have first home field in the Series this year.

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home