I Kant Rite

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A Good Day at the Canning Factory

I rolled out of bed, fed the cats, etc. etc. then heard on Mike and Mike on ESPN that the Braves were eliminated last night! Yahoo!! That was a great way to start my day!

Work was busy and I was productive so I didn't feel like a total idiot. It was gloomy and cold but I headed out at lunch time to shop for a fall jacket. I needed it today, but I had NO luck. What the heck. But I see a big shopping trip on the horizon maybe even to Waterloo! After work Jaime and I headed to Bull and Bear for a Non-iversary celebratory drink.

I am watching Sex and The City on Channel 6 and each commerial break, and this goes for every night I watch these reruns on this channel, there is an advertisement for The Olde Canning Factory Gift Shoppe. It's obviously a local business with a small budget using their own employees for the ad. It's painful to watch yet I look up from what I am doing (like writing a blog; I stopped mid-thought above to write about this stupid commercial) and watch. It's like a gory train wreck - disgusting yet thrilling. Plus the style of the crap they sell - omg! Not to mention the hair styles - did I see a banana clip?! I think I need to venture to Vernon, NY (4789 Route 31 to be exact) to this place. I am beyond curious!!

So back to my evening...me and the girls were headed to Liquor City to buy goodies for Jill's big event in a few weeks but some elements through us off course. Although I did not leave there empty handed - I have more goodies on my wine rack. :)So we just headed right to TGIFriday's for dinner. So yummy! After a bunch of fried, carb-loaded appetizers, I tackled some ridiculously spicey salad. Yeah, a salad! It was Santa Fe but what the heck? Spicey salad? Anyway we walked around the mall, still no jacket found but bought some cute new jammers! I did see some cute, funny shirts. One read "Nobody cares about your blog". LOL I almost bought it but then thought my gosh I'd be insulting myself! lol

Ooh another episode of SaTC and a new glass of wine! Fabulous!!

Leg up!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM , Blogger misc said...

    Glass of wine... ah, makes my mouth water. I believe it was Bon Jovi who said, "...we're half way there..." 14 days Sober!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home