I Kant Rite

Monday, September 11, 2006

MNF on ESPN

I sat down on the couch, turned on the tv, switched on the cable box, and turned the channel to 9 (ABC). I thought this doesn't look like football! Oh duh - MNF is now on ESPN. I never thought my female brain was that in tune with MNF on ABC. Great, another habit to break.

Yesterday I spent a good portion of the late afternoon and evening at Hafner's watching the Sunday games. It's amazing people, i.e. guys, can keep track of all that is going on with all the different games. They can barely concentrate on peeing in the toilet with little spillage! So I have my doubts about their ability to be completely aware of each game going on. ha!

I had a ton of school work to do yesterday before I went to Hafner's but I was able to watch most of the Buffalo game. It was odd watching NFL Countdown and the Buffalo game alone. The quiet was eery. lol Both of my teams lost but the highlight of the day was Tom Jackson asking Michael Irvin if he was retarded. lol classic. That's what crack will do to you!

Along with football season comes chillier weather. That's all well and good but at the moment I am frickin' freezing. I am also lacking socks on my feet so there lies the problem. I need to hit the hay anyway. Due to high stress levels from work and school, I was awake for almost two hours during the night last night...the garlic chicken wing heartburn certainly didn't help any. They are good going down but not coming back up. I think I foresee a night with a tylenol pm!

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home