I Kant Rite

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Who Needs a DVD Player?

I do! I just bought the Lord of the Rings Trilogy - Theatrical and Extended Limited Edition online for $50! These editions have new documentaries. In addition, the shipping was free! Granted it'll take a week for the movies to get here, but hey I am not in a hurry since I don't even have the means to watch them. I just couldn't pass up the deal to buy my favorite trilogy for that price - ridiculous. This will force me to go buy a DVD player and figure out how to hook it up. You learn so much when you live on your own.

The next step will be to make time to watch the trilogy. I am back in class, and I have five weeks to go before my next break. And the next weekend between classes, I am going to Ohio. I feel like I have been all over the freakin' place! Let the travels continue...but not until this class is over.

Sometime this week I am hitting the GREAT NY State Fair. Great - interesting word to describe it, don't you think? But I digress...

Well I need to finish my glass of wine and hit the sack since I am pushing 1 am here. I can't wait to get my new movies! Leg up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home