I Kant Rite

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Home Stretch

At 9pm tonight there were still three contestants left on AI; an hour later, there were two. It was shocking to see Chris go last week, but this week I actually had tears when...close your eyes for the next word if you haven't seen the results show yet...Elliott...was voted off. He seems like such a sincere guy that has overcome some incredible obstacles growing up. The voting was incredibly close so I take comfort in that. These last three are all really good, and I couldn't even vote yesterday because I was so torn. Elliott had 33.06% of the vote. The other two were 33.26 and 33.68 (does that add up?) - but they didn't show who fell where in those two figures. Amazing. Next week I am definitely voting for Taylor. He and Paris were my initial favorites during the auditions. I sure can pick 'em! Leg up!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home