I Kant Rite

Monday, May 01, 2006

My dishwasher works

I have lived in my new place a little over 2 months and my dishwasher finally works...fixed this morning. How sad that is makes me happy enough to blog about it. But you have no idea how much I hate doing dishes by hand. Sure it is good for the nails but so is nail polish and I rarely use that as well. Not having a working dishwasher put a wrinkle in my life - I felt out of sorts with dirty dishes in the sink with nothing to wash them but my own two hands! *GASP* Good thing my social life has some substance or else this blog would be more pathetic than it already is. I'm really not this big of a loser...I don't think.

So I was watching "The Sopranos" last night. Yes, Vito is gay but wow this episode definitely reminded me of a little movie called "Brokeback Mountain". If you saw this episode and have seen the movie, I think you know what I mean with a couple of the scenes. And Lauren Bacall got slugged in the face for her bag-o'-loot and then she topped it off with an f bomb! That was hysterical! This season of my favorite mob family has been very interesting. The part with Tony in the hospital and dreaming he was Kevin Finnerty was at first boring but had some interesting underlying ideas as I think each episode has. I swear when Tony was sitting by the pool the day he got home from the hospital I thought the ducks were going to return. Maybe I was just thinking everything would come full circle. And now AJ is having panic attacks. I love it! He such a little bastard. I can't wait to see where all this leads. I am SO going to miss this show.

Ooh I think the dishwasher is almost done. Leg up!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM , Blogger Chickenhawk said...

    That thing was broken??? It was brand-freakin' new? What's up with that crap?

     
  • At 10:20 PM , Blogger Kathie said...

    I know then they paid to have the stupid thing fixed. I don't know why they just didn't get a new one. Hey not my dime. I probably broke it again by overloading it last night. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home