I Kant Rite

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

American Idol!

I LOVE this freakin' show! I have watched reality shows here and there but none have captured my attention for this long. Tonight it was down to 11 contestants.

The one person I feel MUST go is Bucky. First of all, Bucky? This poor child. And he looks so awkward on stage. And his twin brother's name is Rocky. "Have you got a kiss for me?" "You better take a raincheck on that Art. He's got a lip fungus they ain't identified yet." Ick. The other weaker idols are Kevin - cute (if he was in a talent contest in 6th grade) and he has an annoying lisp, and Lisa Tucker - young and will get there some day. So that leaves 8 stronger singers: Man-diesel (look out Whitney), Paris (impressive pipes for her age), Katharine (Zeta-Jones-like), Kellie Pickler (omg is she for real? Mink?? holy crap this is better than watching Jessica Simpson), Taylor(fun to watch and can sing - I'd love a guy friend like this to hang with), Elliott (Elfin' magic can sing!), Ace (he's ok - seems unique...somewhat...I guess the jury is still out on this one), and THE GOD of the season: Chris Daughtry. Why is he even on this show? Get his ass on tour so we can drool over him in person. This is such a freakin' tease!

Honestly, I can't even make a prediction. I guess I can put Ace up with Bucky, Kevin, and Lisa. As for the rest of them...maybe I'll have an epiphany. For now I just look forward to seeing Chris stare into my eyes...I mean the camera...every week with some hot, kick-ass rock song. Leg up!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM , Blogger misc said...

    Hode it, hode it... Chris opens up for Bon Jovi! Did your heart stop at THAT thought???

     
  • At 5:05 PM , Blogger Kathie said...

    OMG I don't even know what to say to that. The Yummy tour.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home