I Kant Rite

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hard work makes me want to drink

From a long day at the office to hours upon hours of school work, it all makes me want to have a drink. Which reminds me I need to refill my wine glass with some Fat Bastard Merlot. Oh man that reminds me of somebody. Anyway next fish!

So I just finished a paper as I exit week 5 and begin my last week of this confusing class. Week 6 is going to be hell, and I have even decided not to go out on Friday night. I can't believe I am saying that!! So I'll be sitting in this spot on the couch Friday evening with my laptop and a headache...just like now. Fun! Dammit my brain hurts! Well it'll make next week's drinking binge that much more enjoyable. And it'll kill the weak brain cells. Sweet! I plan on hitting the Ugly Duckling and see what kind of peeps hang out in my new neighborhood. I hope there are some fun people in this town! If not, I'll have to teach them. Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home