I Kant Rite

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Another One Bites the Dust

5 Classes down, 8 to go!!!

I just finished "Accounting and Finance for Managerial Decision Making" - omg the title alone! Imagine what I just went through!!! The material was tough and it was my first class after a four-week hiatus and the beginning of my new life. With all of those factors, I am surprised I finished the class and completed all the assignments. I think I will be back in to the swing of things with the next class which doesn't start until a week from tomorrow. That reminds me, I need to restock the bar for my week off. Bar is open at 413 E. Seneca! Leg up!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM , Blogger Chickenhawk said...

    Oh what I would do for a margarita!!!!! I hope the bar stays stocked through July :-)

     
  • At 10:35 PM , Blogger Kathie said...

    You know it sister! Leave the little one with his/her Daddy and we'll occupy the front porch with a pitcher!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home