I Kant Rite

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Letterman's Mom and Mustangs

OMG I am watching Letterman and his Mom is doing the Top Ten List "Reasons I love being Dave's Mom." She is so freakin' cute! She will be 85 soon - she reminds me of my Grandmas. I love old people.

So now I have it in my head I want a new car, one nothing like I actually need or that is even remotely practical. Why do I need practical? It's just mean zipping around here and there. Plus my Jetta may even have too much room. I have you seen my back seat lately? It's full of junk. I need something new and exciting. I have been admiring the new Mustang lately then all of sudden yesterday I thought I want one! I have loved driving the Jettas - they are cute and economical. Now I want something really fun and even a little stupid. Stupid because I won't be able to afford it and paying for gas will probably bleed me dry. Well ya know that is a chance I am willing to take to have something that will make me happy and add to my new life. So there. Leg up!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM , Blogger Chickenhawk said...

    Do you remember the Eclipse? I didn't need it, but I wanted it. I was single and had no one but myself to support... so I went for it. No regrets. None. Well, except for the fact that I eventually had to sell it. The thing was horrendous in the snow... and I can't imagine how a car seat would work?!?!?! But man, it was a fun few years!!! I say go for it!

     
  • At 11:22 PM , Blogger Kathie said...

    Yeah I am rethinking it because of the snow. Balls! I need something fun though so the search is on!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home