I Kant Rite

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bitter but not really

I started venting on a few small sheets of paper the other day at work and was going to turn in to a blog entitled "Sometimes dedication and planning will bite you in the ass." While some times that is true, my life would be completely different if I wasn't such a dedicated person and liked to plan. I know one thing though my days of planning my future have taken a different turn. I'm just going to live and see where life takes me. Whatever happens...happens. And I am having fun doing it! Sundays have become recovery days. It was beautiful out today and I spent the day on my couch. I thought well there will be more nice days to come. I am such an idiot. Friday night/Saturday morning I got home at 4 am then around 2am Sat. night/Sunday morning and I was disappointed I couldn't stay out later. Although my level intoxication was proof I didn't NEED to be out any longer!

And on that note at the moment I am enjoying a frosty adult beverage now. I bought some black cherry vodka yesterday, mix that with some diet sprite and splash of cranberry juice (nice added touch by Jaime) and you have my new favorite drink. Yummy.

Ok so back to the weekend. We hit a few bars Friday night and each one of them was rather dead. It was really bizarre. Things were better Saturday night but we only went to Dorsey's. Either way it was another fun weekend, and I am looking forward to next weekend already. Leg up!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM , Blogger Chickenhawk said...

    I like it! I believe the expression is... que sera, sera... no? Roll with the punches and take whatever life has to offer. Now pass me a tasty adult beverage!

    By the way, I'm liking the updated look! Lookin' good!

    P.S. What's your Beef? has a very nice outdoor patio that would be a great place to dine, as soon as this alien vacants my belly!

     
  • At 11:40 PM , Blogger Kathie said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:41 PM , Blogger Kathie said...

    LOL alien! Great idea though - dinner at the Beef. And I thought it was time for a change of scenery for my blog...more sophisticated even though the content is not. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home