I Kant Rite

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Randoms things in my head

My psycho cat, Niner, who bit me again last week sending me to the doc for an antibiotic and a tetnus shot, is at this moment attacking one of my flip flops. Usually he just lies on them and occasionally scratches at them. But he just grabbed it with his front claws and kicked and scratched the crap out of it with his hind legs. WTF? What a lunatic. Hmmm pot kettle! Ha!

Mike Piazza is a good guy. Not many players can return to any New York venue where they played for years and get a standing ovation from the now opposing fans. Not to mention still get cheered on when he, as an opponent, hits not one but TWO homeruns! It was some sight.

I have updated my myspace page so I now have a profile, pics and even a song: "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry. ha ha I love it!

I guess that is all for now. I have been checking out other myspace peeps, and now I am getting sleepy but need to do some things tonight because tomorrow I work a half day then head to Virginia! Donna and I will be attending Mets vs Nationals game Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night but first...Burnt Sienna! Yeah and I can't wait to hear them play "Crazy Bitch." :)

Leg up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home