I Kant Rite

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Next Quotable Movie is...

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby! Personally I think the hype was pretty accurate. Many, many laughs including a couple of moments of ad lib. Will Ferrell is my comedy hero. The funniest part is when Ricky thinks he is on fire after a crash and is running around the track in nothing but his underwear and his helmet. LOL And his best friend and teammate, Cal (played by John C. Reilly), runs after him and yells "please don't let the imaginary fire burn my friend!" OMG I'm still laughing!! I definitely would see this in the theater again! Next time - Carousel for the stadium seating!

I knew we should've taken the geisha because I couldn't remember everything that I wanted to. And not even imdb.com has a substantive list. Tomorrow will be a google day looking for more quotes. Until then...

Leg up, Ricky!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home