I Kant Rite

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm a freakin' student again

Yep it's true. I had a brain cramp and decided to get my Master's Degree - in Management no less. I even received my ID card in the mail today. My first class starts June 28th, which is two weeks from today. *gulp* I'm already stressing over writing papers; I mean look at the title of my blog for crying out loud!

The fun part is I get to go school shopping again! The down side to that is I actually have to pay for those supplies this time around. Crap! Supposedly I'm considered an "Independent" now; whatever. Oh well maybe I'll get enough financial aid that I can go nuts at Staples and buy all the highlighters a human can handle.

Heaven help me.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM , Blogger misc said...

    Your first class starts right before your trip here. I foresee starting out behind.

     
  • At 8:27 AM , Blogger Chickenhawk said...

    Can I go with you when you go to get your new Trapper Keeper and Backpack??? I love school shopping! Ah the smell of new sneakers! LOL!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home