I Kant Rite

Friday, December 17, 2004

Scott Peterson Sucks

I am fired up! I open msnbc.com to see this headline: "Peterson is 'cheerful' despite death sentence." So I click on the link to read the article only to find that a "Flood of fan mail helping him keep his spirits up, jailers say." This is as far as I have gotten. I hope to a higher being that those jailers are big fat liars. Fan mail?! Are you kidding me? Who is a fan of this murdering jackass? I can only imagine the Charlie Manson look alikes that are scratching out support letters.

And he is cheerful? This bastard should be so overwhelmed with guilt, he should be on suicide watch. I hope he gets Jeffrey Dahmered in jail and soon so tax payers don't have to pay for his time in the slammer while going through the appeals process.

And now his other woman has a book deal?! What's her name, Amber? Soon to be called Misty and stripping in Vegas. Who really gives a crap what she has to say? I don't consider her a victim in this. Sure he lied to her but I am sure her next boyfriend will lie to her about lots of stuff...it's a fact of life honey! I really had no feelings on her one way or the other until I heard about this book.

That's crap!




1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM , Blogger Toastie said...

    Rage, according to your blog, you don't like this Scott Peterson very much. As a matter of fact, I read that you are all fired up. You're awesome. Good work with the hate!! You've inspired me too, I just need something to say sucks. Wait....hold it....Chumps sucks!!! Hahahahaahaha, Marcus C. Chumps!! I've bested you yet! Keep up good blogging Rage!

    Le Toast

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home